• Slide Image
    Welcome To Key Valet
    Secure Locking Systems
    Key Valet is a family owned and operated job shop. Our chief machinist and facility
    engineers have over 35 years of machining and designing expertise. Key Valet's
    entire product line of security products is custom designed, manufactured and
    assembled on site.
    Learn More See Products
    Slide Image
  • Slide Image
    Don't Delay; Ask Key Valet Today
    As the automobile industry advances with vehicle technology, Key Valet
    will continue to design new products to secure all ignition keys and
    remotes. That is our promise to you! Key Valet services the needs of
    any public or private sector where ignition keys and remotes are at
    risk of being compromised or stolen.
    Learn More
Featured Products
Custom Key Boxes
Standard Key Lock
Mercedes Style Key Lock
Master Key
Jaguar Style Key Lock
Cadillac Style Key Lock
Dual Style Key Lock

Vehicle Theft 2019 Drivers Beware

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that a vehicle is stolen every 27 seconds in the United States and those losses translate to more then $7.8 Billion annually.

Search Products
In The News
Responsive image
Top 10 Safest Vehicles for 2019
Did your vehicle make the list? Safety is your # 1 priority when purchasing a vehicle! The vehicle shown here was a total loss after being involved in a ... continue reading.
Responsive image
Fun Facts
Auto Theft Facts
  • According to the U.S. Department of Justice, a car is stolen every 27 seconds in the U.S.
  • The cost of vehicle theft to consumers nationwide (for insurance premiums, repair costs and new car replacements) is $7.8 billion annually.
  • Automobiles comprised 74.5 percent of all motor vehicle theft offenses; trucks and buses accounted for 18.7 percent of the vehicle thefts, and the remainder included other types of vehicles.
  • According to the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC), Friday and Saturday are the two days with the highest frequency of motor vehicle thefts.
  • Based on NIBRS data, 57.1 percent of stolen motor vehicles are recovered in the first day and 79.4 percent are recovered during the first six days, indicating that the first few days after the theft are critical in recovering a stolen vehicle.
The largest percentages of vehicles, roughly 57 %, were stolen from the driveways of single-family dwellings, apartment complex parking lots or apartment parking garages. Of the remaining 43%, the majority (23%) were stolen from parking lots or parking garages: 1% from convenience or specialty stores; 1% from hotels or motels; 1% commercial/industrial areas and construction sites; 1% each from schools, universities or nightclubs; and 14% from other structures.
There are four main types of car thieves:

  • CRIMINALS: Burglars, robbers or drug dealers seeking temporary transportation that police cannot trace to the criminals.
  • DRUG USERS: Thieves who make quick cash for drugs by selling the car or parts from it.
  • PROFESSIONALS: Thieves who sell stolen car parts to body shops, smuggle popular cars out of the state or change identification numbers and sell the cars within the state.
  • JOY RIDERS: Teenagers and younger children seeking thrills or looking for transportation for a night on the town.
There are four main types of car thieves:

1. Toyota Camry
2. Honda Accord
3. Chevrolet C1500 Series
4. Ford F150 Series
5. Acura Legend
6. Jeep Grand Cherokee
7. Honda Civic
8. Dodge Neon
9. Cadillac Deville
10. Ford Mustang
What Client's Say?

Central Parking System has been purchasing and using Key Valet's locks for over 15 years. These locks have always provided the durability, ease and security to our business. Key Valet has very reasonable prices, prompt shipping coupled with warm and very friendly staff.

Central Parking Systems Patrick Gachogu

The Key Valet product has been a mainstay of the Edison Park Fast operations for many years. We can consistently count on the quality and security these locks provide both us and our customers.

Edison Park Fast Greg Maser

We have used several products from Key Valet for over 8 years. They have performed smoothly and efficiently in our Valet parking facilities while providing proper key security for our customers. Our personnel find that using the Key Valet key locks makes retrieving a customer's vehicle a snap and helps minimize the wait times of our exiting customers. We keep a ready supply of key locks on hand at all times.

Parking Management, Inc. David W. Carlock
Industry Partners and Associations

Key Valet Products Now Featured On Amazon & Ebay